Monday, June 18, 2012

bringing technology to the ISTE conference

I've been thinking a fair amount about technology that I'll bring to the ISTE conference. Since I'm flying there and I will be walking a lot, size and weight are concerns. At this point I'm thinking an iPad, maybe my Android phone (without a SIM card in it, since I won't have an international plan), and a Samsung Series 5 Chromebook. I'm also probably going to bring a waterproof point-and-shoot camera.

The two main devices (iPad and Chromebook) have great battery life, and should allow me to do everything I need to do down there. The phone will allow me to try out Android apps that I come across, and act as a Skype/Hangout device when I'm out without the other two.

What electronics do you usually travel with?

No comments: