- iPad (or other tablet) for attending sessions
- with audiobooks, books, and videos
- laptop or netbook for writing and Skype/Google Talk
- iPod Touch for walking around at night, and probably for the plane rides
- also with audiobooks, books, and videos
Skype - for video calls between computers, iPad 2, iPhone, TVs, etc
Google Talk - free calls to Canada and US phones from within Gmail, free video calls to computers
And I'm leaving my phone at home, since even with a US plan it's still about $40 for 40 minutes and $30 for 0.01 GB of data.
While I'm at #ISTE11, I'll be posting to Twitter (@misterhay) and this blog.