Monday, May 19, 2008

introduction

This the the requisite introduction post, where I say that I'll be writing about how I use and/or recommend using technology in the practice of teaching. I intend to write about gadgets, software, and websites, and hopefully provide useful information.

I should also provide some disclaimers:
  • I'm not affiliated with any company other than my school board.
  • Views expressed are my own and do not necessarily represent those of my employer, or anyone else for that matter.
  • When evaluating gadgets, my opinions are most influenced by price and usability.
  • Talking about a product does not necessarily consitute an endorsement of that particular product, there may be better or cheaper options that I don't know about.
  • Wherever possible, I recommend free and/or open source software. I think that's important.
  • I will try to have up-to-date information, but let me know if there are things I should change, update, or re-evaluate.
  • I'm very open to feedback, please comment.

No comments: