Monday, February 17, 2014

Comment Spam

It seems that comment spammers haven't figured out that their efforts are ineffective. They are still trying to post a paragraph (sometimes copied directly from the post itself) followed by a link to an unrelated website.

Usually I just ignore them and delete without reading, but since I'm usually careful to proofread my writing this one actually made me smile.

---
naturally like your web site but you need to take a look 
at the spelling on several of your posts. A number of them are rife with spelling problems and I in finding it 
very bothersome to tell the reality nevertheless I will definitely come again again.

---

The link has been removed, of course, and I didn't allow the comment to go live. However I just thought I'd share an example of comment spam.

No comments: